I’m super proud to show you my first DIY project video for Youtube. Finally you can subscribe to my channel here !
Let’s show you my new DIY project for S. Valentine’s day.
How to make super nice cardboards hearts using only one red cardboard.
What you need is:
- red cardboard
- 4 wooden sticks (for sure you’ll find them in your kitchen)
- 4 scarabeo letters (to write LOVE or something else)
In the following video i’ll show how to make them, but is very simple.
- cut the cardboard in 4 or more stripes 2cm x 20 cm (but you can choose a different dimension);
3) cut stripes in half
4) cut edges
5) glue stripes on sticks and…make hearts as in the picture:
7) complete the decoration withe four scarabeo letters or write the word you like the most:
You made it!
Enjoy your S. Valentine’s day. You can use them to decorate a cake, or your house 🙂
Here the video where i’ll show you how to easily make cardboards hearts, please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel!
Happy S. Valentine’s day
Love you all!