Paper roses: In this tutorial i will help you to make realistic paper roses in a very simple way! This is a cheap solution to make a flower bouquet with your imagination . My idea is to use paper roses to decorate a card for the upcoming Mother’s day . Your mom will for sure appreciate it 🙂
May is the month of the year i prefer the most for several reasons.
- I was born the 8th of May, this is why i feel very comfortable with this period
- there are many different flowers in the fields
- the sky i turns into a deep and warm blue
- I usually start to go for long walkings to the beach
- I used to eat at least one ice-cream at week!
There is also a nice coincidence, in several places in the world the 8th of May is usually know as the “Mother’s day” and roses are the best known flowers of this period!
PART ONE: HOW TO MAKE DIY PAPER ROSES
Super easy project!
What you need:
- A4 paper or A4 cardboard in different colors,
- glue stick
- the best of your fantasy!
- First you have to draw different spirals with a pencil, you don’t have to be precise (i’m not!). Make different circles in dimensions.
2) Then use scissors to cut spirals, follow the picture above.
3) Start to roll tightly from the end of the shape going inside. Is even more easy to make them then to explain it with words, so please take a minute and try to make one.
4) Finally glue the end of the shape and finalize the rose. Roses of the picture are made with a thin cardboard.
That’s all folks! Isn’t it easy?
Then enjoy making more of them , this will help you to make a big roses bouquet. I like this DIY because there is no limit to the roses dimensions!
PART TWO – HO TO MAKE A DIY MOTHER’S DAY CARD
In this second part i’ll show you my idea of a greeting card for Mother’s day party. Continue reading “Paper roses DIY & Happy Mother’s Day!”